Thursday, June 09, 2005

CALLING ALL LADIES!

ATTENTION:
Attractive, sensitive, funny, charming golfer seeks
lady friend.  Must enjoy rodeos, long walks on the
beach, candlelight dinners and Chipotle.  Applications
are now being accepted...Please include a current
photo and at least 3 references.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's right ladies!  A hottie like this doesn't come along
every day!  My dear friend Ethan is on the market,
so submit your applications now!  We all know
a "deal this good won't last long!"



Chances are he may hate me for this...Oh well!  ;)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Lord, Sign me up and take me for a ride around the block... that boy is FINE.

What is his underwear size?

6/09/2005 02:09:00 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

My dad called to:
#1: Ask who this Ethan is
#2: Tell me to inform him that with a sexy picture like that, he'll have a date in no time!

6/09/2005 02:19:00 PM  
Blogger Laura Ibsen said...

Check out my blog at www.discoveredid.blogspot.com for my response...

6/10/2005 09:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was blessed enough to have a late night subway dinner with Ethan and Bethany's right - he is quite the catch...someone better real him in before all the other ladies do!!

6/10/2005 11:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the efforts Babbers...

Looks like I got 2 men to respond, 1 who is plugging their own blog and somebody who is embarrassed to reveal themselves to the public about hanging out with me..

Is there no hope???

6/10/2005 04:53:00 PM  
Blogger Laura Ibsen said...

I only plugged my own blog because my responce was too big to fill up all of Bethany's space with. :)

6/14/2005 04:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I passed the perfect girfriend quiz.. Pretty stoked about that!

E

6/15/2005 11:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home